Thursday, May 25, 2006

A young punk had the temerity to ask me if I had any plans for strangling Michael Moore.

Unfortunately Mr. Paladin, no I don't. My old, arthritic hands just can't reach far enough around Michael Moore's enormous gullet to do any damage. (Now if I had Shaq's hands.... oooh the strangling I could do!)

However, I do have plans for Moore involving a zippo lighter, a waffle iron, two pounds of ground beef, a wolverine, a set of jumper cables, and a wind powered generator. (I'm environmentally conscious you know.)

Now I just have to wait for the next category 5 hurricane to get the power generation I require...

2 Comments:

Blogger Paladin said...

Good enough for now, I guess.

Have you thought about asking Chuck Norris for help?

3:15 PM  
Blogger Ames Family said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

5:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home